This quick post says so much about SONOS and gives its strong fans, of which I'm one, another reason to evangelize its features.
In announcing tomorrow's Soho store opening, SONOS:
- Barely mentions product for sale
- Sets expectations that the concept is more home than store
- Gives credit to collaborating artists
- Doesn't use giveaways to tease a door rush
- Expresses extreme humility in sharing how special it feels to be opening in New York
What a warm welcome for a brand to communicate. I respect what SONOS had to do to develop this positioning and look forward to checking out the "living room" this week.